Real Estate Listing Application – Python/Django
Developed a responsive real-estate web application to provide users with querying, posting, and inquiring of home listings.
- Leveraged Django admin to create administration dashboard to allow user generated content
- Enhanced interface for Django admin to facilitate buyer/realtor communication
- Incorporated PostgreSQL with pgAdmin for database administration
- Integrated unit tests utilizing PyTest library and Magic Mock
- Utilized Django libraries of SendMail, ShortCuts and Messaging to minimize operational code
- The libraries and boilerplate Django offers combined with the conciseness of Python
- Accelerated understanding of Postgres and PyTest from experience using MS SQL and Moq Test in .NET
- PyCharm is a much better Python IDE than Visual Studio.
Notice: compact(): Undefined variable: limits in D:\home\site\wwwroot\wp-includes\class-wp-comment-query.php on line 853
Notice: compact(): Undefined variable: groupby in D:\home\site\wwwroot\wp-includes\class-wp-comment-query.php on line 853