.Net Middleware to sync APIs
Architected .Net middleware application to automate processes for a health foundation to coalesce three different APIs – Survey Monkey, Dynamics CRM, SharePoint.
- Utilized Dependency Injection and Inversion of Control design pattern
- Implemented Unit Tests using Moq framework
- Created PDFs of survey response dynamically
- Leveraged Entity Framework for data layer and Newtonsoft package as JSON to SQL ORM
- Worked with stakeholders to identify requirements and consulted on pros and cons of each API service.
- Maintained ongoing updates and service requests
- First project where I got to decide the application architecture and serve as the tech lead with the client.
- Creating a system that I knew would remove many manual steps in client’s business process thus freeing up their time.
- Properly handling errors such as what if the PDF wasn’t generated or what if an API went down? Do we continue the process or stop it?
- Analyzing where each step in the process flow should happen in code while keeping in mind what if the order changes.